WELCOME, Guest

WELCOME TO NEW YORK
QUICK LINKS
STAFF
PAPERWEIGHT
welcome to paperweight! we are a no word count, shipper app site set in the wonderful city of new york. we foster a character driven environment, and encourage all and any characters to join our warm and diverse community.

Add Reply
New Poll

FACE CLAIM
played by admin

PRONOUNS
n/a
OCCUPATION
n/a
RELATIONSHIP
n/a
CONTACT
discord
STATUS
n/a
posts//9

face claim

♦ reservations of pbs last three days and you can only reserve one face at a time. if needed, you may ask a staff member about an extension on your reserve.
♦ make sure your pb is an agency-represented model or proper celebrity, i.e. no "internet/youtube famous" faces. let us know if there is any confusion.
♦ faces will be reopened after 7 days of inactivity, and you will need to message a staff member to re-sort your character.

a - m
n - z
membergroup inputs are: manhattan, brooklyn, thebronx, queens, statenisland. leave the 'fc' at the start of the membergroup.
CODE
<a href="PROFILE LINK" title="character first & last"><span class="fcMEMBERGROUPINPUT">fc first & last</span></a><br>

played by admin

PRONOUNS
n/a
OCCUPATION
n/a
RELATIONSHIP
n/a
CONTACT
discord
STATUS
n/a
posts//9

reserves

CELEB FIRST & LAST || alias until date 3 days from today

CODE
CELEB FIRST & LAST || <b>alias</b> until <i>date 3 days from today</i><br>

played by laurel

PRONOUNS
he/his/him
OCCUPATION
fbi counterterror
RELATIONSHIP
single
CONTACT
discord
STATUS
posts//106
CODE
<a href="http://paperweightrp.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=317" title="scott owens"><span class="fcmanhattan">nick bateman</span></a><br>

played by lina

PRONOUNS
she/her
OCCUPATION
flight attendant
RELATIONSHIP
single
CONTACT
pm/discord
STATUS
mal
posts//104
To make life easier:
CODE

<a href="http://paperweightrp.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=303" title="mallory zhang"><span class="fcBROOKLYN">jessica henwick</span></a><br>

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll